RO water filter system is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (e.g. salts) removed from a solution (water). Reverse osmosis can also help to eliminating a whole more pollutants from water (such as pesticides, fluorides, lead, detergents etc.) iSpring Drinking Water Filter System has done for years! providing this equipment in the market. It is really helping to produce safe and drinkable water.
- Excellent purification – removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, residue, and many other pollutants.
- 95%+ Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection rate.
- The finest product in the market, new technology reduces waste water ratio to 3:1.
- Easy DIY installation with quick-fitting connections and wall-mountable bracket that fits under sink cabinets.
- Purifies up to 75 gallons of water in a day. Can be used with heavily chlorinated water and well-water sources.
- Reliable design and compact construction will deliver years of best quality production.
- Metal 3.2g pressurized storage tank with high grade butyl diaphragm (tested by independent third party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard) – can be placed vertically or horizontally.
- Whole system comes ready for use with luxury goose neck faucet and all filters included.
- 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Note: If your water pressure is below 45 PSI, we recommend our RO system with a built-in booster pump, model RCC7P.
- The system comes with user manual.
The system is the only top RO system on the market to make the Quality Water Association’s Gold Seal Certification, the RCC7 is unrivaled in quality, safety, and durability. The reverse osmosis system incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular activated carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO), and reverse osmosis (RO) filtration technologies to deliver crunchy taste, bottled-quality water.
The system measures 17.5 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits perfectly in most under-sink cabinets. It comes with lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your coffee maker, ice maker, etc.
The installation is efficient and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing the most promising feature is that the system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty and lifetime technical support. Merely put, you can’t go wrong with the RCC7.
Another advantage is the product’s transparent covering. Which means that you have seen easily the sediment filter, allowing you to check the contaminants getting filtered from the water.